The IEBC (Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission) has advertised for Constituency ICT Clerk Jobs 2017. Click this link www.iebc.or.ke to Apply for 8th August 2017 Jobs.
Constituency ICT Clerk Jobs (580 POSTS – One per Constituency) – Temporary Jobs
Duties and responsibilities of Constituency ICT clerks
To provide a high quality first level ICT support service to Register of Voters Inspection Assistants and Clerks.
Restore the normal service to the users as quickly as possible by fixing a technical fault, fulfilling a service request or answering a query to allow the users to work effectively.
- Preparation, configuration and testing of Verification/inspection kits in readiness for verification/inspection of the Register of Voters.
- In liaison with RICT, provide technical Support to the VRA’s during verification/inspection.
- Installing, configuring and re-imaging of the verification kits for replacement.
- Performing data backup and data restoration on verification/inspection Kits.
- Ensure that the verification/Inspection kits are fully charged and functional at all times.
- Participate in the training of the Voter Verification/Inspection Assistants and verification/ clerks
Liaise with the Regional ICT officer to ensure back-up of the verification data is carried out as required.
Minimum Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity and be non-partisan.
- Be holder of a minimum Diploma in ICT or other IT related field.
- ICT Certification (e.g. MCSE, CCNA or Equivalent) will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in ICT support in a busy environment.
- Hands on experience and skills in Computer Hardware, Network and Software diagnosis.
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Must be available for the entire Register of voters verification/inspection period.
- Age: 21 years and above.
The Voter Verification/Inspection Assistants will be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
The Constituency ICT Clerk will be be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked
The Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
- Applications must be made ONLINE click to apply
- Register of Voter Inspection Assistant Jobs 1,775 POSTS click to apply
- Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerk Jobs 19,976 POSTS click to apply
- Constituency ICT Clerk Jobs 580 POSTS click to apply
Posted: 2017-04-04 Deadline: 2017-04-14