IEBC Voter Registration Officials 2017 Jobs, Iebc Vacancies, Iebc Jobs 2016, Iebc Jobs 2016, Www.Iebc.Or.Ke Jobs, Www.Iebc.Or.Ke Jobs 2016, Www.Iebc.Or.Ke Jobs 2017, Iebc Job Advertisement, Iebc Job Application Form, Iebc Voter Registration Jobs 2016, Independent Electoral And Boundaries Commission Vacancies
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission(IEBC) Vacancies
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) seeks to employ permanent staff in some designated electoral areas and temporary staff countrywide.
The temporary staff will support our field staff during the 30 day register of voters verification period (10th May to 9th June 2017).
- Constituency Elections Coordinator – 1 Vacancy in Kasarani constituency
- County ICT Officers (CICTO) – 30 Vacancies Specific Counties on the website
- Constituency Administrative Assistant (CAA) – 1 vacancy in Daadab Constituency
Temporary Jobs – 30 Days
- County ICT Clerks (CICTC) – 290 Vacancies – One per Constituency
- Register of Voters Verification Assistants (RVVA) – 1450Vacancies – One per Ward
- Register of Voters Verification Clerks – 40200 Vacancies – One Clerk per Polling Station
All jobs are applied online. For duties, qualifications,requirements and application procedures, check back here shortly!
Closing Date 14th April 2017
The commission is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlistedcandidates will be vetted as per Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Visit IEBC website www.iebc.or.ke
Voter Registration Officials
2nd Mass Voter Registration (MVR-II)
Deadline: 16 th December, 2016
- The Voter Registration Assistants and ICT Clerks will be paid Ksh 1,200per day for the number of the days worked
- The Voter Registration Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 per day for the number of the days worked
- Applications must be made only through this online platform
Voter Registration Assistants (vras) – 1,775 posts
Minimum Requirements VRAs
Duties of the Voter Registration Assistant- VRAs
The Voter Registration Assistant is expected to work within a particular ward and perform the following duties: