Unsecured Personal Loans do not require any property or collateral to “secure” or Guarantee the loan. Unsecured Loan Rates are high and difficult for people with Bad Credit to get. Borrowers go for these loans when they need to clear Hospital bills, School fees, buy property or pay debt.
Lenders, on the other hand, take more risk with unsecured personal loans. They don’t have any property to sell if things go wrong, but of course they can take legal action against you.
Unsecured Personal Loans KCB Bank
This loan is granted to individuals in order to meet their personal needs without the requirement for a security deposit.
- Open to employed/self-employed individuals with a regular steady income.
- Repayment period of up to 48 months.
- No security deposit required.
- From as low as Kshs 20,000 to as high as Kshs 4M
- Must have had an account with KCB for at least 3 months
- Original and copy of National ID or passport
- Employment card (where applicable)
- Latest original pay slips (where applicable)
- Proof of income for self-employed individuals
Rates & Fees
- Repayment period is a maximum of 48 months (4 years)
- Interest rate and other fees e.g. negotiation fees and insurance premium to be advised by the personal banker at your branch. Apply
Unsecured Personal Loans Standard Chartered Bank
An unsecured personal loan facility for customers who receive their salaries in a Standard Chartered account.
We guarantee we’ll process your Personal Loan in just three working days. The money will be in the bank on the fourth working day, or you’ll receive KES 3,000.
- Competitive interest rates
- No security needed
- Flexible repayment periods of 6-72 months
- Borrow up to KES 7 mn
- Loan top up via Mobile Banking. Dial *722#
- Credit Life & Retrenchment Insurance Policy
- Convenient and easy to access, service at your doorstep
A minimum gross salary of KES 15,000 per month for Scheme Loan and KES 40,000 per month for Personal Loan. Apply
Unsecured Personal Loan Bank of Africa
These are personal loans ranging from amounts of Kshs. 50,000 to Kshs. 2,000,000 extended to salaried individuals with minimum net salaries of Kshs. 25,000. No security is required for this loan.
- The loan duration is a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 48 months.
- Response time in 48 hours.
- Maximum amount of the loan is Kshs. 2,000,000 and a minimum of Kshs. 50,000.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Flexible interest installment matched to your income.
- Maximum loan amount Kshs. 2,000,000.
- Minimum loan amount Kshs. 50,000.
- Quick processing and disbursement within one week.
- Any salaried individual who has been in continuous employment for over 6 months.
- Minimum net qualifying salary of Kshs. 25,000.
- Maximum qualifying age is 55 years.
- Processing fee of 2%.
- Clean Credit Reference Bureau report.
- Submission of duly completed BANK OF AFRICA Personal Loan application form.
- Letter of undertaking from employer confirming employment and that salary shall be sent directly to the applicant’s BANK OF AFRICA account.
- Copy of a valid ID.
- Copy of PIN certificate.
- The originals of the preceding 3 months’ payslips.
- For non-BOA customers, certified copies of bank statements for the preceding 6 months.
Unsecured Personal Loans Stambic Bank
We know you have aspirations and may need a little help to get ahead. Our personal unsecured loans allow you to choose the product that suits your needs.
- Minimum loan amount of KSh50,000
- Maximum loan amount of KSh4 million*
- Maximum loan term of 60 months
- You can top-up your loan after six months of repaying your loan.
- Competitive interest rates and facility fees
- Credit life insurance on all loans
- Approval within 48 hours after we get all your supporting documents.
*Maximum loan amount is subject to terms and conditions, and you meeting our eligibility criteria.
What you need to apply
- You must have been in employment for the past two years
- Be a salaried employee earning a minimum net salary of KSh40,000 a month
- Your latest payslip
- Copy of ID or passport
- PIN Certificate
- Letter from your employer confirming terms of employment
- Six months’ bank statements from another bank if you don’t bank with us.
For more details about unsecured personal loans, visit any branch or call us on: +254 (20) 3268 888
Unsecured Personal Loans Nic Bank
By taking up an unsecured personal loan with us, we will not need you to provide any property or collateral to ‘secure’ or guarantee the loan.
- Minimum loan amount is KES 100,000
- Maximum loan amount is KES 4,000,000
- Repayment period of up to 72 months
- Certified copy of ID/ valid Passport for non – Kenyans
- KRA PIN Certificate/ equivalent tax certificate for Diaspora clients .
- Latest three (3) months pay slips (6 for commission staff)
- Latest six (6) months bank statements (12 for commission staff)
- Proof of residence document
- Letter from employer (In NIC Bank format )
- Check off letter (where applicable)
- Current Contract Letter must be provided by Customers employed on contract, Commission income earners and expatriates.
- Rental income should be channeled through NICB account & Original or certified true copy of tenancy agreement provide, supported by Deed of Rental Assignment upon loan approval.